Monday 31 December 2012

A Morpheus Soul Pod-Cast {for Marva & James}


We Sing Soul...Stoned To The Bone!!!



I need to start off this pod-cast by sending my condolences to the family and friends of Soul Sister #1 Miss Marva Whitney who sadly passed away on December 22nd aged 68. R.I.P. This New Years Eve's Two & A Half Hour Special is dedicated to Miss Whitney and The Godfather of Soul 'James Brown' who also passed away on Christmas Day 2006. Their music will live on for eternity, for generations to enjoy & appreciate and with a little help from some funky people in heaven and right here on earth including The Famous Flames, Fred Wesley & The JB’s, Maceo & The Macks, Lyn Collins, Vicki Anderson, Osaka Monaurail, Beau Dollar R.I.P, Hank Ballard R.I.P.  & Bobby Byrd R.I.P. Tonight, we gonna have a funky good time, get on the good foot and raise a glass or two for Marva & James.    

A Happy New Year to one and all, for Marva & James.

Please Feel Free to Share & Spread The Love. Peace & Blessings.


Link after track-listing: ENJOY!



James Brown {Vocal duet with Marva Whitney} - Think
(Live At The Apollo Volume II) 1967 King
Marva Whitney - It’s My Thing (Pt. 1) (It’s My Thing) 1969 Polydor
James Brown - Escap-Ism (Make It Funky- The Big Payback: 1971-1975) 1996 Polydor



James Brown - Papa Don’t Take No Mess
(Make It Funky- The Big Payback: 1971-1975) 1996 Polydor
Myra Barnes (Vicki Anderson) - Super Good Pts. 1 & 2
(James’s Brown Funky People [Part 2]) 1988 Polydor
Beau Dollar - Who Knows Starday King
Hank Ballard - From The Love Side (James’s Brown Funky People [Part 2]) 1988 Polydor



Marva Whitney with Osaka Monaurail - We Sing Soul
(I Am What I Am) 2006 SHOUT! Productions
Marva Whitney - In The Middle (It’s My Thing) 1969 Polydor
Marva Whitney - imadeamistakebecause…2 (It’s My Thing) 1969 Polydor



Fred Wesley And The J.B.’s - Same Beat {Part 1}
(Damn Right I Am Somebody) 1974 People Records/Polydor 
Marva Whitney - He’s The One (It’s My Thing) 1969 Polydor
James Brown - Mind Power [Alternate Version]
(Make It Funky- The Big Payback: 1971-1975) 1996 Polydor



Marva Whitney with Osaka Monaurail - I Am What I Am (Parts 1&2)
(I Am What I Am) 2006 SHOUTt! Productions
Lyn Collins - Think {About It} (Think {About It}) 1972 People Records
Bobby Byrd - I Know You Got Soul (James’s Brown Funky People [Part 2]) 1988 Polydor



Marva Whitney - Unwind Yourself (It’s My Thing) 1969 Polydor
Marva Whitney, Lyn Collins & James Brown -
Things Got To Get Better [Get Together] Starday King



Bobby Byrd - Hot Pants -- I’m Coming, Coming, I’m Coming
(James’s Brown Funky People [Part 2]) 1988 Polydor
Maceo & The Macks - Soul Power ‘74 (James’s Brown Funky People [Part 2]) 1988 Polydor
James Brown & The Famous Flames - Licking Stick (King Of Soul) 1968 Polydor



Maceo & The Macks - Cross The Track (We Better Go Back)
(James’s Brown Funky People [Part 2]) 1988 Polydor
JB’s - Pass The Peas (Food For Thought) 1972 People Records
Marva Whitney with Osaka Monaurail - Give It Up Or Turnit A Loose
(I Am What I Am) 2006 SHOUT! Productions



James Brown - Make It Funky, Parts 1,2, 3 & 4}
(Make It Funky- The Big Payback: 1971-1975) 1996 Polydor
James Brown - Don’t Tell It [Complete Version]
(Make It Funky- The Big Payback: 1971-1975) 1996 Polydor
James Brown - Stoned To The Bone
(Make It Funky- The Big Payback: 1971-1975) 1996 Polydor



Fred Wesley & The JB’s - You Can Have Your Watergate,
But Gimme Some Bucks And I’ll Be Straight [Parts 1&2]
(James’s Brown Funky People [Part 2]) 1988 Polydor
Myra Barnes [Vicki Anderson] - The Message From The Soul Sisters [Parts. 1 & 2]
(James’s Brown Funky People [Part 2]) 1988 Polydor



James Brown - Hot Pants, Pt.s 1 & 2
(Make It Funky- The Big Payback: 1971-1975) 1996 Polydor
James Brown - The Payback (Make It Funky- The Big Payback: 1971-1975) 1996 Polydor



Marva Whitney {Vocal duet with James Brown} - Sunny (It’s My Thing) 1969 Polydor
James Brown Outro 
Marva Whitney - I'm Tired, I'm Tired, I'm Tired, (It’s My Thing) 1969 Polydor

DOWNLOAD>>> http://www.divshare.com/download/22765174-8de

No comments:

Post a Comment